The Simple Woman Daybook 63

FOR TODAY: June 26, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...grey skies.

I am thinking...life is good!

I am thankful for...hot glue guns!

From the kitchen...made perogies for company.

I am wearing...new pink shirt with brown blouse over a white tank with super cute pink and brown flowered shoes.

I am creating...a baby blanket and ceramic coasters.

I am going...back to the Clayground.

I am reading...Sophie's World, The God Delusion, Stardust, B is for Burglary, Flatland, and Love Wins

I am hoping...to be productive -tomorrow.

I am hearing...foot steps.

Around the house...really must wash walls and get back on track with the decluttering FOR REAL this week.

One of my favorite things...Firefly.

A picture to share...camera found and charged now I just need to take new pictures.

Comments

Robin said…
Perogies! I love perogies! Your family introduced me to those pockets of goodness over 15 years ago . . . as well as the importance of "something blue" being at every meal.