Summer is Here!

Happy Longest Day of the Year! Today might be the official start to summer but it feels like summer has been here for awhile:
  1. I've been wearing flip flops and sundresses hoping to encourage the good weather to stay....it must have worked because it's stopped raining.
  2. The summer student started work two weeks ago.
  3. My favourite summer show So You Think You Can Dance has already been airing for weeks and has selected the top 20...which would be the top 18 if last week hadn't been so weird.
  4. All I think about is summer events for the youth group and children's summer programs.
No matter when it began this summer looks like it is going to be great! I'm excited for the youth group's 2nd Annual Thrift Shop Formal, seeing Steph, camping, and backyard clubs. I am hoping to hike Cape Split and have a welcome-to-my-decluttered-apartment-party. What are your signs of summer and do you have any special summer hopes or plans?

Comments