June 8's Five + 5

Rock Star:
1. What instructions do you have for your chauffeur this weekend?
Make sure I am on time...I guess?
2. What instructions do you have for your personal chef this weekend?
Yummy food, maybe lobster that's yummy.
3. What instructions do you have for your errand-boy (or errand-girl) this weekend?
None -these are dumb questions
4. What instructions do you have for your maid this weekend?
Clean and de-clutter house
5. You don’t have a personal handyman, so I’m lending you mine. What three tasks would you like him to tackle this weekend?
Build bookshelves, please.

Phobias:
1. What phobia do you have?
Bicycles
2. How did your phobia come about?/Or how do you think it came about?
Um...not sure I liked biking as a kid
3. If you could replace your phobia with any other, which one would it be?
Fear of the vacuum of space...I could never be an astronaut
4. What phobia would you wish on your worst enemy?Why.
None, I don't think I would wish fear upon anyone.
5. What phobia do you not wish on you worst enemy?Why.
Fear of oxygen

Comments