The Simple Woman Daybook 67

FOR TODAY: July 24, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...the early morning sky.

I am thinking...how quickly time seems to be passing.

I am thankful for...art and beauty and books that inspire.

From the kitchen...nothing exciting.

I am wearing...green pink shoes with new pink flowered skirt, white tank, and pink shirt.

I am creating...taking a break from projects this week to get ready for backyard clubs.

I am going...for dinner with a family from church and later tonight I'm seeing Harry Potter at the drive in.

I am reading...Sophie's World, The God Delusion, Stardust, Flatland, Love Wins, Erasing God, and A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.

I am hoping...to be ready for the week.

I am hearing...buzzing hum of the computer.

Around the house...everything.

One of my favorite things...is a good book and beach days. I had my first true summer day (in five years) this week when the youth group had a beach day -so much fun!

A picture to share...my sandcastle:

Comments

Nuchtchas said…
I still need to see HP too, I miss the Drive In

You know in my three years of living in NS I never once went to the beach, how sad is that? I'm a beach girl.