August 5's Friday Five + 5


The Friday5 - Life Long Learning:
  1. What’s something you recently learned how to do on a computer?
  2. Add bookmarked tabs to the toolbar.
  3. What’s something you recently learned in the kitchen?
  4. There is less post cooking mess if I start the meal with the sink filled with soapy water.
  5. What’s something you recently learned about the town where you live?
  6. The Wednesday Farmer's Market has a community dinner.
  7. What’s something you recently learned from television?
  8. ....um...yay, no idea. I want to see Cowboys and Aliens?
  9. What’s something you recently learned the hard way?
  10. Procrastination is stressful


The Friday Five - School Days:
  1. Bully, teacher's pet, geek, shy kid in the corner, or something else?
  2. From year to year I think I fell into all of the categories at least once. I also got "church-girl" "goody-goody" "art freak" and "lesbian" (last one happened when "the mean girl" thought her boyfriend had a crush on me...she made everyday miserable for me the rest of the year)
  3. What did/do you usually eat during lunch time at school?
  4. Chocolate milk and a slice of pizza
  5. What did/do you normally wear to school?
  6. Jeans and a t-shirt
  7. Thinking back to what you wore(if you've already graduated), do you like it?
  8. I don't remember
  9. Any sports/activities/clubs you participated in?
  10. Everything I could: student Council, rugby, drama, band, volleyball (only gr.9), Christian fellowship, and track.
  11. Any worthwhile friends you still keep up with after graduation?
  12. All my friends were worthwhile but none that I stayed connected with beyond reading facebook status' and wishing happy birthday. My family moved away the summer I graduated. Without visits "home" to catch up with friends we all just drifted.

Comments