The Simple Woman Daybook 69

FOR TODAY: August 7, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...sunshine.

I am thinking...running through my to do list.

I am thankful for...friends.

From the kitchen...had veggie suppers at home everyday this past week expect last night which was a life group potluck night.

I am wearing...cute black wedge heels, coral and red flower dress, and coral sweater.

I am creating...a Despicable Me minion, a "Police Line Do Not Cross" scarf, a baby blanket, and a few minor projects.

I am going...to enjoy the day.

I am reading...Sophie's World, The God Delusion, Stardust, Flatland, Love Wins, and Erasing God.

I am hoping...for sunshine this week.

I am hearing...early morning noises.

Around the house...FlyLady is helping, I'm on Day 8.

One of my favorite things...hot tubs!

A picture to share...um, computer lives but I still need to upload pictures, sorry.

Comments