The Simple Woman Daybook 71

FOR TODAY: August 21, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...grey skies.

I am thinking...everything will work out.

I am thankful for...sleep.

From the kitchen...I've eaten many blueberries.

I am wearing...black pants, white tank, and pnada.

I am creating...a powerpoint slide show.

I am going...to the drive in...while still deciding.

I am reading...Sophie's World and Love Wins.

I am hoping...for a great "Panda Sunday".

I am hearing...morning before church starts noises.

Around the house...everything has been on hold till after backyard clubs end (last one was finished Friday) decluttering and FLYlady resume tomorrow!

One of my favorite things...meeting new people.

A picture to share...

From PandaMania Backyard Club

Comments