The Simple Woman Daybook 74

FOR TODAY: September 11, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...green trees.

I am thinking...about how the morning went and the rest of the fall in Kidsworld.

I am thankful for...volunteers! Could not have had 18 kids make ice cream in a bag without all the help.

From the kitchen...enjoyed ground cherries

I am wearing...pink wedge with a polka dot dress

I am creating...a number of knit projects, the baby blanket is over half way done (deadline is January)

I am going...home.

I am reading...Sophie's World, Primal, Think Orange and Erasing Hell.

I am hoping...for a productive day and to watch Doctor Who at some point

I am hearing...Project Runway!

Around the house...more clutter is leaving the house!

One of my favorite things...live music.

Comments