Day 3

The 20/20 Home Cure -Day 3:
Today's task is finding inspirational photos. I already had a picture folder from last year that I just added too. This is what I love about the Home Cure, the tasks are simple, motivating, and actually help. I have also found Maxwell's video of the day very helpful and encouraging. I think they are reusing last year's videos which makes me sad. I was hoping for new insights.

I have found defining "my style" difficult but I know what I like when I see it. By saving a collection of pictures I can compare later and find the themes I want to recreate in my own space. To gather images I visited my favourite design blog An Indian Summer and checked out a few Maxwell suggested. I really liked Home to Home: Living Etc. What I've noticed is I like natural rustic wood, piles of books, collections of pictures, and splash of colour either green or red (normally an accent piece like a chair or a single wall).

Comments