The Simple Woman Daybook 78

FOR TODAY: October 9, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...a rainbow forest of changing leaves.

I am thinking...I have so much to be thankful for so why do I feel so discouraged?

I am thankful for...my family.

From the kitchen...fresh veggies; I'm thankful for living close to some great local farmers markets!

I am wearing...a blue and green printed dress.

I am creating...a baby blanket with only 10 rows to go. I'm also working on fangirl shirts for the Chimney Swifts and my Halloween costume.

I am going...to friends for Thanksgiving dinner.

I am reading...a horribly cheesy Christian teen novel...it's so bad.

I am hoping...to convince my dear friend she is NOT a third wheel.

I am hearing...heels clicking on the floor above me.

Around the house...seriously going to clean this week, Best Friend is visiting on Friday.

One of my favorite things...the Chimney Swifts!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love watching those birds as well. My husband and I used to sit outside in the mornings, sipping our coffee and watching them fly around so happy to just be alive!