The Simple Woman Daybook 83

FOR TODAY: November 13, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...just woke up so the blinds are closed. If they were open I could see downtown Halifax.

I am thinking...sleep is wonderful and this weekend has been grand.

I am thankful for...Steven and Hannah -they are awesome and made Katara costume possible. Also, Re and Justine because they've made my weekend so much fun.

From the kitchen...it's the middle of NaNoWriMo there is no cooking at home. Friday Night the boys club at the church had a spaghetti supper. It was awesome, the food was great and I didn't have to cook or do the dishes.

I am wearing...currently in my pjs debating wearing the Katara costume a second day or going in jeans and a tee with my "doctor" blazer. I could borrow Re's sonic screwdriver.

I am creating...there are projects on the go but November is all about finishing the nano-novel.

I am going...to the second day of Hal-Con.

I am reading...between books -it's November.

I am hoping...to catch up on my nano word count I have 10,008 I should be at 21,1667 by the end of the day. It's not going to happen but I do need a catch up writing day soon.

I am hearing...Re and Justine chat.

Around the house...it's November I am happy that dishes got washed this week.

One of my favorite things...Rory the Dragon (who was dressed as Captain Hammer because Re was Dr. Horrible).

A picture to share...
Me and Rory

Comments