The Simple Woman Daybook 85

FOR TODAY: November 28, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...I'm actually sitting on Jenn's couch and can not see the window.

I am thinking...mahna mahna -do doo do-do do do doo do. There are many words that need to be written between now and 11:59 November 30th. Also, I really enjoyed the new Muppet movie. Looking forward to seeing it again -mahna mahna -do doo do-do do do doo do do.

I am thankful for...Jenn

From the kitchen...used my crock-pots it was fun and yummy.

I am wearing...pjs because I'm still wrapped up in blankets and just waking up.

I am creating...a novel -it's still November

I am going...to write like a madwoman

I am reading...The Soprano Sorceress by L. E. Modesitt

I am hoping...for at least 10,000 words today.

I am hearing...running water

Around the house...that's December's problem?

One of my favorite things...movie night with Jenn +sleepover!

A picture to share...

Comments