Advent 2011: Joy & Love

The days have been zooming by. I blinked, missed a two Sundays of Advent, and Christmas was here. Where did the days go....It's Christmas already. It has been a busy three weeks but also very good days. These days have been filled with joy (third Sunday of Advent) and love (fourth Sunday of Advent). And it has been wonderful. There have been hiccups, bumps, and even dips into despair from my car being out of commission for five days to just feeling overwhelmed and lonely this last week. And in all of that it has still been good. I am blessed and loved.

In a few hours I'll be flying home, I'm almost able to think about it (if I let myself get too excited before everything here was done my head would "check-out" and I would not have been able to focus on the important things here). It is going to be an awesomely grand week with my family. Lee-Ann (my 11 year old sister) wrote a letter to Santa explaining that I would not be arriving till today so could he please wait to deliver the gifts till tonight so we could all open them tomorrow as if it was Christmas, she doesn't mind waiting. My sister is the sweetest bestest sister! I love her muchly! I hope your days are equally bright and full of hope, peace, joy and love.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Comments