Best of Movies: 2011

I looked through my list movies over 2011 and pulled out my favourites. The first list, "Small Screen" are movies watched at home or with friends. Some were new releases other were re-watched favourites. The second list are movies I saw in the theater.

Small Screen
Kiki’s Delivery Service
Howl’s Moving Castle
Mulan
Lost in Austin (made for TV movie/mini-series that I rented)
Fifth Element
Gone in 60 Seconds
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (which I watched four times)
Casablanca (I want to see it again)

Big Screen
Tron Legacy
Cowboys and Aliens
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 2
The Muppet Movie

The worst movie I saw was Second Glace followed closely by Alien Apocalypse. I blame Patrick for both of those. What was the worst movie you suffered through last year? What was your best? Leave a comment below.

Comments