January 27's Friday 5

Friday 5 site has not posted questions for this week so I visited The Friday Five, this was their five from last week: Life
  1. What event in the world has most shaped your worldview?
    I'm not sure if this is a current "in my life time" event or just any event. Any event would be the death and resurrection of Jesus (I feel cheesy giving a pat Sunday school answer but it's true). If it is current events -no idea, probably 9/11.
  2. What personal event in your life is the most noteworthy to you?
    These are all very hard to answer, both summers traveling on Evidence, my internship in Swaziland, or my year in Japan. All were big life changing times.
  3. What is something you hope to see in the future?
    The Camino de Santiago de Compostela
  4. What song reminds you of the happiest day of your life?
    I've had many happy days, not sure I can class one as the happiest. If I hear Disney music I think of the family vacation. Sunrise, Sunrise goes through my head when I remember climbing Mt. Fuji. I am sure there are other songs that trigger good memories but I can't think of any at the moment.
  5. What song reminds you of the saddest day of your life?
    The entire Pink! album "Misunderstood".

Comments