The Simple Woman Daybook 92

FOR TODAY:January 15, 2011
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...almost snowy fields. Nova Scotia weather can't decide if it's winter or spring.

I am thinking...this is an absolutely amazing day and kid's are hilarious. I asked the kids in the first service it they were Solomon and God promised them anything what they would ask for. My favourite response was "um all the video games...oh and that God gets all the glory and more video games".

I am thankful for...caffeine.

I am wearing...a running out fit complete with a Mario sweat band and I had a "racer's number" pinned on earlier (the Kidsworld theme is running the race: RUN? (Are you in).

I am creating...there are a lot of projects started but everything is hibernating.

I am going...to have a good week and finally send out my mission trip prayer letters.

I am reading...On Writing by Stephen King, The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale, and Goliath by Scott Westerfeld.

I am wondering...what I'm going to write about tomorrow.

I am hoping...to finish mission trip letter today (so much procrastination)

I am looking forward to...lunch and writing group.

I am hearing...Grimm (the show).

Around the house...I want to hang new curtains and maybe move the couch.

One of my favorite things...good books.

A few plans for the rest of the week: biggest things are writing group tomorrow night and youth group later this week. I'd like to go to the movies but I don't think it will work out.

Comments

The Lit Bitch said…
What a cool idea! I might have to join up for this one :).