The Simple Woman Daybook 96

FOR TODAY: February 12, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...snow and ice.

I am thinking...rolling down Mount Everest.

I am thankful for...Mollie being home.

I am wearing...a pilot's flight suit (Thanks Jenn!).

I am creating...a shawl -still only 20 rows to go.

I am going...nap this afternoon.

I am reading...Catching Fire, 7th Heaven, The Gift, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Primeval, and The White Dragon.

I am wondering...what I am going to preach on next Sunday.

I am hoping...for motivation.

I am looking forward to...a nap.

I am hearing...people leaving.

Around the house...-everything!

One of my favorite things...hugs

A few plans for the rest of the week: Inn From the Cold, writing group, maybe movies,, youth group, and sermon prep.

A Picture to Share: I finally uploaded my pictures from Christmas, Mum and Me:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Liz;

I have been knitting away, for Blankets For Canada (B4C). Does Inn From the Cold need any blankets for distribution?
That is, to be given to the people who make use of Inn From the Cold.
Or even those who are homeless who do not use Inn From the Cold.

Jane(y)
jandhj2@yahoo.ca
Elizabeth said…
I know we don't need any blankets. Let me ask around.