The Simple Woman Daybook 100

FOR TODAY: March 11, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...dark.

I am thinking...about the books I'm reading specifically Sophie's World, which is about the history of philosophy and The Pursuit of God.

I am thankful for...washing machines

I am wearing...jeans and red shirt (not the type that gets extras killed off).

I am creating...the baby blanket is finished! I'll be resuming work on the shawl this week and starting a purse I bought yarn for months ago.

I am going...to enjoy this week!

I am reading...The Sweet Far Thing, City of Bones, The Pursuit of God, Almost Christian, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Almost Green, and a sci-fiction story a friend loaned me but I forgot the name.

I am wondering...why I only feel motivated to clean or start projects when it's time for sleep?

I am hoping...to fall asleep before 4am tonight.

I am looking forward to...writing group tomorrow night.

I am hearing...shuffling papers in the other room.

Around the house...I think I'm going to try moving a few things around and hang new curtains.

I am pondering...the Kony 2012 campaign, the organization Invisible Children, injustice in the world, and how I ought to respond. It's been filling my head since I watched the Kony 2012 video that I want to blog about the topic -not sure if it will happen.

One of my favorite things...writing.

A few plans for the rest of the week: It's going to be a quiet week. Writing group tomorrow. I think I'm playing euchre with on Tuesday, youth group on Thursday and that's the week.

Comments