The Simple Woman Daybook 101

FOR TODAY: March 18, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...winter forest.

I am thinking...about cub cars.

I am thankful for...tea.

I am wearing...skirt and purple shirt

I am creating...working on the shawl again about 15 rows left.

I am going...to enjoy a nap!

I am reading...Mocking Jay, The Sweet Far Thing, The Pursuit of God, Almost Christian, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Almost Green, and a sci-fiction story a friend loaned me but I forgot the name.

I am wondering...why it is so hard to keep good habits that I enjoy.

I am hoping...for good weather this week.

I am looking forward to...reunions.

I am hearing...the printer.

Around the house...much laundry to do.

I am pondering...sad thoughts.

One of my favorite things...Doctor Who.

A few plans for the rest of the week: I'm visiting Kingswood with one of my students which is exciting because I am going to reunite with good friends -YAY!

Comments