The Simple Woman Daybook 102

FOR TODAY: March 25, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...bright skies.

I am thinking...about a good Christian lady who died suddenly yesterday.

I am thankful for...car rides, they might be the best locations for conversations.

I am wearing...skirt and red shirt

I am creating...working on the shawl, it could be done but I've decided to add another section.

I am going...to have a quiet week.

I am reading...The Sweet Far Thing, The Pursuit of God, Almost Christian, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Almost Green, and a sci-fiction story a friend loaned me but I forgot the name.

I am wondering...about ministry, missions, and purpose.

I am hoping...to write tomorrow.

I am looking forward to...a supper invitation for later this week.

I am hearing...silence.

Around the house...general cleaning so I can do some sorting/throwing away next week.

I am pondering...the messages I heard yesterday especially the ones by Shane Claiborne. It's inspired me to continue to think about about backyard clubs this summer and a block party and re-image what these two events could be.

One of my favorite things...Jesus to the Nations.

A few plans for the rest of the week: it's my quite week but it the funeral it will be different.

Comments