The Simple Woman Daybook 99

FOR TODAY: March 4, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...blinds are closed. It is night.

I am thinking...about past mistakes and situations. They make me sad.

I am thankful for...good friends and hugs.

I am wearing...a brown cordur0y skirt and purple long sleeve shirt.

I am creating...a baby blanket only the border left! Oh, and the shawl (less than 20 rows to go) but it is on hold till the blanket is done.

I am going...to the city tomorrow!

I am reading...Almost Christian, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Almost Green, and Anna and the French Kiss.

I am wondering...about change.

I am hoping...for a productive week.

I am looking forward to...tomorrow's trip.

I am hearing...a fan.

Around the house...this week I'm going to be focused on my kitchen, and catching up on laundry cause it didn't really happening.

I am pondering...a movie I watched the other night.

One of my favorite things...the new Studio Ghibli movie The Secret World of Arrietty

A few plans for the rest of the week: Monday will be shopping in the city plus a friend's birthday, Life Group Wednesday, youth group on Thursday, GEMS Friday we'll be making cub cars followed by the GEMS' sleepover and then Saturday will be a crazy day of clean up from sleepover, woman's ministry lunch, and family movie and games night in the evening. It is going to be a busy week.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How far along are you in your Anne McAffrey/Pern reading efforts?

Jane(y)
jandhj2@yahoo.ca