The Simple Woman Daybook 107

FOR TODAY: April 29, 2012

You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...night

I am thinking...that if May is going to be veggie month I only have tomorrow to really get ready for it.

I am thankful for...friends.

I am wearing...jeans and brown tee.

I am creating...the first strap to a felted purse. It's a big project that I expect to finish this time next year.

I am going...home to sleep soon -I hope.

I am reading...Moreta, Game of Thrones and The Glory Road.

I am wondering...about how to keep myself motivated.

I am hoping...that I'm done with being sick (I slept for 15hrs the other day).

I am looking forward to...sleep.

I am hearing...The Finder

Around the house...about the same. Friend had other plans Friday and things just didn't happen. Didn't help that I spent a few different days in bed sick.

I am pondering...what books to read next.

One of my favorite things...sunrises.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...Life Group Wednesday, youth group Thursday, and GEMS Friday. It's a normal week which should be a nice change.

Comments