The Simple Woman Daybook 103

FOR TODAY: April 1, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...blue skies and sunshine, I am hoping it sticks around all day.

I am thinking...about today's kid's moment object lesson and if I want to add a donkey puppet into the mix.

I am thankful for...hobbies.

I am wearing...the "Catch" theme fisher-women costume which is made up of my brown cord skirt, purple long sleeve tee, fishing vest and finished off with me carrying a fishing pole.

I am creating...the shawl is done! Well the knitting is done. The loose ends need to be sewn in and then it needs to be blocked. Still, the knitting part is done and that is happy. I'm going to cast on a new project this week, just not sure what project yet.

I am going...to be diligent & industrious this week, at least that's the plan.

I am reading...The Sweet Far Thing, Inheritance, The Pursuit of God, and Water for Elephants. I am still working on Almost Christian, Game of Thrones, Sophie's World, Almost Green, and a sci-fiction story a friend loaned but they're all shelved at the moment. Library books take priority.

I am wondering...and dreaming about summer programs and what could make them more successful which means I am having to define what we mean by "success".

I am hoping...not to get fooled today.

I am looking forward to...planning the youth groups third annual thrift shop formal.

I am hearing...the worship team practice.

Around the house...little by little things are improving. I think I am going to try Fly Ladies baby steps again. They were really helping but then I got out of the routine and everything fell a part.

I am pondering...signing up for another month of blog every day. I like blogging and the challenge does keep me focused on actually writing.

One of my favorite things...simple afternoons in the sun with friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week: it just hit me...I'm preaching Friday this is going to be a very busy week!

Comments