The Simple Woman Daybook 104

FOR TODAY: April 8, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...a winter wonderland....Merry Christmas?

I am thinking...communication, actions, and forgiveness.

I am thankful for...kids.

I am wearing...new black shoes that make me tall-er, new skirt, and a red top.

I am creating...a knit purse that will be felted. It's a big project that I expect to finish this time next year.

I am going...to the Van Meekeren's today

I am reading...Inheritance and Water for Elephants.

I am wondering...about the future.

I am hoping...to nap.

I am looking forward to...seeing The Cabin in the Woods later this week.

I am hearing...the hum of the computer.

Around the house...still much to do, feels like nothing changes.

I am pondering...my reasons for hope and faith in Jesus.

One of my favorite things...talking with friends over tea.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...Easter dinner today, board meeting tomorrow, games Tuesday, youth group Thursday, movies Friday, and I am sure a number of unexpected good things through at the week.

Comments