The Simple Woman Daybook 110

FOR TODAY: May 20, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...sunshine.

I am thinking...it's a great day.

I am thankful for...the farmers market opening.

I am wearing...blue, green and brown flower print dress and awesome shoes...some times it is all about the shoes. 

I am creating...the first strap to a felted purse. It's a big project that I expect to finish this time next year.

I am going...to the drive in!

I am reading...Plant Animal Miracle, Chess for Kids, Inheritance, Game of Thrones and The Glory Road.

I am hoping...the sun stays most of the week.

I am looking forward to...seeing friends.

I am hearing...people chatting in the next room (not eavesdropping it more conversational murmur)

Around the house...I'm cooking again.

I am pondering...how to spend my afternoon.

One of my favorite things...the decoration in the kids ministry space. Thank you Dan and Pat for helping me to hang the "hot air balloons".

A few plans for the rest of the week:...it's a quite week with the regular routine but Friday I have a shopping and lunch date!

Comments