The Simple Woman Daybook 114

FOR TODAY: July 9, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....Wolfville's main street.

I am thinking....writing prompts (I'm at writing group).

I am thankful for...cafes

I am wearing...black dress pants and a purple flower printed shirt.

I am creating...a short story and knit purse.

I am going...home.

I am reading...Sophie's World

I am hoping...to chat with friends later this week.

I am looking forward to...seeing Best Friend.

I am hearing...cafe chatter.

Around the house...mostly laundry and getting ready for Beulah.

One of my favorite things...cheddar cheese.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...packing, writing, and district camp (Beluah).

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry I missed the Best Word meeting on July 16. (That was Monday's date, wasn't it?)
I had agreed to go to the storyteller's meeting in New Minas - and sent word to other Best Word people about it - but did not clue in that it was on a Monday. The same day (and time) as the Best Word meeting.

Jane(y)
jandhj2 AT yahoo DOT ca
(Change caps to symbols and lose the spaces.)
Anonymous said…
Please can you pass on to the Best Word writers the following:
What makes a good children's book writer - by Roald Dahl:
http://taralazar.wordpress.com/2012/07/10/roald-dahl-what-makes-a-good-childrens-writer/

I have not been able to find a way to leave a comment on the Best Word website. And from the lack of activity on it for the past while, not many others are able to either.

Jane(y)
jandhj2 AT yahoo DOT ca
(Change caps to symbols and lose the spaces.)