The Simple Woman Daybook 118

FOR TODAY: September 16, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....the leaves are changing.

I am thinking...it's a great day to go to church....as a pirate.

I am thankful for...those moments when everything comes together.

I am wearing...brown pirate boots, black skirt, white shirt, red with white polka dotted pirate belt, blue pirate vest, red bandana with added Jack Sparrow-esque trickets, a pirate sword, and a captains hat.

I am creating...plans for my new apartment.

I am going...out with good friends this afternoon and then dinner party followed by a night of euchre.

I am wondering...why I bother to sign up for the blog 30 days challenge it failed the day after.

I am reading...Darksong Rising.

I am hoping...to fall asleep at a reasonable time.

I am looking forward to...moving in two weeks.

I am hearing...the worship team practice.

Around the house...friends are invading tomorrow to purge my house so I can move...OH and I bought a bed!

One of my favorite things...audio books

A few plans for the rest of the week:...reunion lunch today, euchre tonight, house invasion tomorrow, not sure about the rest of the week.

A picture to share...from today's Kidsworld Treasure Hunt theme:

Comments