The Simple Woman Daybook 119

FOR TODAY: September 23, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....people leaving church.

I am thinking...my boots must look awesome my feet really hurt.

I am thankful for...unexpected dinner plans.

I am wearing...the pirate costume again: brown pirate boots, black skirt, white shirt, red with white polka dotted pirate belt, blue pirate vest, red bandana with added Jack Sparrow-esque trickets, a pirate sword, and a captains hat.

I am creating...a shawl.

I am going...to have a crazy busy week.

I am wondering...how I'm going to accomplish everything, if there will be second unexpected dinner plans, and what I'm going to eat for lunch.

I am reading...Darksong Rising.

I am hoping...to accomplish everything.

I am looking forward to...seeing my mum, only 8 sleeps!

I am hearing...the Robot Unicorn Attack Song.

Around the house...the purging invasion continues tomorrow. So far we've removed 11 bags of garbage/recycling, a mountain of cardboard, four boxes for donation, and two very large very full bags of clothes.

One of my favorite things...sitting in my clean living room.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...house invasion tomorrow, Don Amero concert tomorrow night, volunteer training Tuesday, I hope/think games Wednesday, bring a parent to youth group Thursday, more volunteer training Saturday.

A picture to share...some of the things leaving my apartment last Monday:



Comments