The Simple Woman Daybook 121

FOR TODAY: October 7, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....a beautiful rainbow of fall forest colours.

I am thinking...trends in kids ministry (and if they are good/useful), the upcoming move, and the general lack of blogging.


I am thankful for...my Mummy!

I am wearing...ancient Egypt costume including a robe, wig, and beaded head piece.

I am creating...another shawl.

I am going...to Thanksgiving dinner.

I am wondering...about truth and the reasons some people believe or don't believe.

I am reading....nothing at the moment

I am hoping...to get over this cold quickly.

I am looking forward to...being moved in.

I am hearing...footsteps outside my door.

Around the house...the migration of stuff from old apartment to new apartment begins this week and will be done Saturday!

One of my favorite things...when a friend offers the thing you need before you knew you needed it in this case, queen size bed sheets (old bed was a single).

A few plans for the rest of the week:...the move.

Comments