The Simple Woman Daybook 122

FOR TODAY: October 15, 2012
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....dark.

I am thinking...15 days to NaNoWriMo.


I am thankful for...the new apartment. It is beyond wonderful!

I am wearing...jeans, U2 tee, grey pinstriped hat.

I am creating...a home.

I am going...home to bed.

I am wondering...about this week's to do list.

I am reading....Job (the guy in the bible not work opportunities)

I am hoping...the settling in continues to go well (Saturday's move was successful).

I am looking forward to...Trunk or Treat.

I am hearing...people talking in the other room.

Around the house...the bathroom, craft office, and bedroom need organizing but everything is coming together well.

One of my favorite things...shopping for my place. Today I got a kettle, butter dish, sugar bowl, and creamer.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...settling in, GEMS, opening show of a kids play, and a games night Birthday celebration. I promise picture of the new place soon. I left the camera at home.

Comments