10 Ways to Procrastinate

November is always a full month, a very very full month. There is Trunk or Treat recovery, Christmas preparation, NaBloPoMo (blogging everyday), and my favourite challenge NaNoWriMo (50,000 in 30 days). Last year there was HalCon and this year I'm working on settling into my new place. Even with so many things happening I'm finding myself losing hours procastinating. These are the Top Ten:

1. Napping
2. Reading fiction (currently a Pern book)
3. Reading about how to write
4. NaNo Forums -which is crazy b/c I never follow forums except in October and November
5. Deciding where to write (options are mostly between my place, coffee shop, crepe shop)
6. Playing with the kitty
7. Deciding if I am hungry and if so what to make...or do I want to go out?
8. Texting
9. NaNoToons
10. Chatting with friends at writing events


Some of those are good breaks, I still need to relax. It's when reading for a few minutes turns into three hours that I need to worry. So, what are your favourite ways to procrastinate?

Novel Update:
Word Count: 7,399/50,000

Comments