The Simple Woman Daybook 128

FOR TODAY: March 3, 2013
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....darkness.

I am thinking...good thoughts and reviewing my life goals.


I am thankful for...physiotherapy.

I am wearing...jeans and a brown tee.

I am creating...a birthday card.

I am going...to watch Doctor Who.

I am wondering...what are my life goals.

I am reading...Carnivores of Light and Darkness and The Price of Stones.

I am hoping...to keep the current momentum.

I am looking forward to...tomorrow.

I am hearing...the washing machine.

Around the house...maybe Easter decorations.

One of my favorite things...hope.

A few plans for the rest of the week:..a two trips to the physiotherapist, craft day tomorrow, Life Group, youth group, GEMS sleepover and preparations for March Break. 

A picture to share:...

Comments