The Simple Woman Daybook 132

FOR TODAY: July 14, 2013
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....green hills.

I am thinking...that its going to be a great day. There is church this morning then I'm going to be decorating for the 4th annual frenchy formal. I am also making a list of blog post for this week and thinking about board games. I watched a video of the top ten most overrated board games, I disagree with the list.


I am thankful for...Beulah week.

I am wearing...flip flops, a black skirt, and flower printed blouse.

I am creating...awesome decorations for the formal.

I am going...to be creative and busy this afternoon.

I am wondering...about curriculum for the fall.

I am reading...The Mortal Instruments series.

I am hoping...my phone doesn't die because I am not sure where I packed the charger.

I am looking forward to...the formal tonight. The theme is Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

I am hearing...the computer hum.

Around the house...finish unpacking from two weeks away.

One of my favorite things...sleeping in my own bed after being away.

A few plans for the rest of the week:..the youth event tonight and a week of preparing for Backyard Clubs.

Comments