The Simple Woman Daybook 134

FOR TODAY: September 1, 2013
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window....foggy forest view.

I am thinking...of the best way to tell today's Bible story in Kidsworld, costume designs, and a story I'm reading.


I am thankful for...friends and plans.

I am wearing...flip flops and a printed dress.

I am creating...fingerless gloves.

I am going...to have a very full day.

I am wondering...where I put my journal.

I am reading...Dark Whispers and Deep and Wide.

I am hoping...to have a productive week.

I am looking forward to...the drive in tonight.

I am hearing...my computer humming.

Around the house...I'm still having trouble with the bathtub drain. A friend is going to help tonight, I hope.

One of my favorite things...movie deals.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...Today is full: a DU (destination unknown) with youth group, play in the park, followed by the drive in (three movies), then a sleepover. The rest of the week I'm unsure about youth group returns to Thursday and GEMS registration Friday. The rest is a mystery Future Liz will discover.

Blogging Plans:...If I'm around internet tomorrow I'll share the start of Body Revelation (if not it will wait till later in the week). Tuesday will be about putting together the Wonka party. Wednesday will be another WIP. Thursday will be Thankfulness. Friday will be about a new board game I have. I'm not sure I'll try to post on Saturday. If I do it will be a surprise, maybe another "Talking with an Atheist"  and Sunday will be a Daybook post.

A Picture to share:...sneak peek at the 4th Annual Frenchy Formal "Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory" Banquet:



Comments