The Simple Woman Daybook 138

FOR TODAY: February 17, 2014
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...its night and my blinds are closed.

I am thinking... about card projects

I am thankful for... for my Jenn

In the kitchen...my friends who were looking after Kima (my cat) left me yummy Thai soup and breakfast. It was sweet.

I am wearing...pjs!

I am creating...cards

I am going... to have an awesome week

I am wondering... about questions I want to think about

I am reading... House of Hades

I am hoping... to have a card party this week

I am looking forward to...

I am learning... not sure

I am hearing...a Psych episode.

Around the house...unpacking

One of my favorite things... Disneyworld!

A few plans for the rest of the week:... friends tomorrow night, Life Group Wednesday, youth group Thursday, and GEMS Friday. I am sure there are other things going to happen but that is all I have planned at the moment.

Daily Steps:...1157


A Picture To Share:...

Comments