The Simple Woman Daybook 140

FOR TODAY: February 23, 2014
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...its night and my blinds are closed.

I am thinking... its bedtime

I am thankful for... my mom

In the kitchen... need to make a menu plan

I am wearing... pjs

I am creating... a healthy me

I am going... to lunch tomorrow

I am wondering...

I am reading... between books

I am hoping... book a few card parties this week

I am looking forward to... lunch with friends

I am learning...

I am hearing... Psych (the show)

Around the house... laundry

One of my favorite things... lasagna

A few plans for the rest of the week:... lunch with a good friend tomorrow followed by a consulting meeting and then writing group. Tuesday I'm going to make cards and youth group is Thursday.

Daily Steps:...10,050

A Picture To Share:...

Comments