Blogging With Sister in 25 Questions

It is my last night with my family after a fun-fill, four-day, fabulous Fam-Jam. The parents are tuckered out and already in bed. Sister and I are chilling in her room and I have high-jacked her laptop for some quality sister blogging. Unsure of what to do I googgled a set of "get to know you" questions. Sister's answers are in green and mine are in purple. Here goes:
  1. What's your middle name? Marie Dawn
  2. Are you a morning or night person? Ohh...I am night, no, both. It depends, mostly night. Truth is I love being up at 4am and there are only two ways to do that -stay up super super late or wake up super super early.
  3. Do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet Salty
  4. Ninjas or pirates? Pirates! Ninja-pirates?
  5. Autobots or Decepticons? Huh? Don't judge me Autobots -I love Bubblebee
  6. What was your favorite childhood television program? The Backyardagains There are too many to pick. I loved classic Saturday morning cartoons: Jems, Fraggle Rock, She-Ra, My Little Ponies, and Smurfs just to name a few.
  7. Are you a collector of anything? Glass Bottles Board games and Doctor Who items
  8. What's your favorite color? Green and Green
  9. What's your favorite animal? White wolves at the moment the leafy Sea Dragon
  10. Are you mostly a clean or messy person? both have you seen my office? messy
  11. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Right here I love my home too but Japan or Asia still calls to me
  12. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Bora Bora Spain to walk the Camino de Santiago, Zambia, Japan, India, and Disneyworld
  13. List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: 
    1. experience zero gravity -- walk the Camino de Santiago 
    2. post a letter on "Juliet's Wall" --ride in a hot air balloon with my mum 
    3. try every flavor of ice cream -- run a marathon
    4. get into a taxi and yell "follow that car" -- publish a story
    5. play hide and seek in IKEA -- collect a stamp from every continent (except Antarctica) in one passport   
  14. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: free candy play time
  15. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? sleep nap
  16. What would be your dream job? Singer I have it :)
  17. If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Lily Never thought of it...Abigail?
  18. Do you believe in the afterlife? Uh...yes Yes
  19. What is your favorite ice cream? Cookie Dough Cookie Dough
  20. What is the last movie you saw? Guardians of the Galaxy same -we saw it together earlier tonight
  21. Summer or winter? winter summer
  22. Do you have any hobbies? No, but I am in ballet I make cards, play board games, and blog
  23. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes Yes
  24. What will you go as this Halloween? I hadn't started thinking of it yet but probably Peter Pan or Peter Pan's Shadow I don't really do Halloween but I am thinking my next cosplay will neither be Starbuck (New Battlestar), Sophie (Howl's Moving Castle), or Arrietty (The Secret World of Arrietty)
  25. Do you dance in the car and/or sing in the shower? Yes to both Cars are made for dance parties -YES! and I sound amazing in the shower (where no one can hear me)!

Comments

matthew said…
Cute! Glad you had a good sister-time :)