The Simple Woman Daybook 142

FOR TODAY: August 17, 2014 -May the Fourth Be With You!
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window... moths trying to get closer to the light... its very dark.

I am thinking about... friendships, faith and conversion, how the church interacts with families, personal devotions and community teaching, communication, open theism and how little I know of the topic, atheism, my week's to do list, and the Dead Poet Society.

I am thankful for... my amazing friends!

In the kitchen... had three home cooked meals this past week (Go Me!) My plan for the week is to use a number of vegetables before they go bad. There is a good chance I'll actually succeed.

I am wearing...flippy flops, shorts, and a purple top over a white tank top.

I am creating... many cards.

I am going... to be productive tomorrow with card making, important calls, might even return my overdue library books.

I am wondering... about open theism.

I am reading... Forgotten God

I am hoping... to finally watch the Doctor Who Christmas special this week.

I am looking forward to... hugging my sister in just 7 sleeps and the start of the new series of Doctor Who.

I am learning... I have a number of topics I need to research more. The trouble is I often take a long time reading non-fiction and the list of books I feel I ought to read is already too daunting.

I am hearing...a playlist of Our Lady of Peace (specifically Life)

Around the house... is always needing my attention. Thinking about trying the Fly Lady system again.

One of my favorite things... free tickets

A few plans for the rest of the week:... crafts and productivity tomorrow afternoon followed by fun times at writing group, interesting week at the church office its my summer students last week, and then the annual church corn boil next Sunday. The highlight will be two of my girls (one in youth group the other formally in youth group) will be baptised.


A Picture To Share:... Donna and me waiting for the start of Miracle Man.


Comments