The Simple Woman Daybook 143 -With Mom

FOR TODAY: September 14, 2014
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.
Mom's comments are in blue, and mine are in green.

Outside my window...damp and cloudy. Right outside my window is a big white tent.

I am thinking...my blouse as a tear down the middle of my shirt and I am sad. and I am thinking about unity between church's and "networking".

I am thankful for...Elizabeth, Charly, Lee-Ann, and all my family, and I am thankful for my Mom, Dad, and sister too! I am also thankful for all the friends who have made this week better. 

In the kitchen...we're having pork chops tonight with roasted veggies.

I am wearing...sandals, black pants, a pretty top with a snag in it, and a black sweater. I am wearing flip flops, dressy jeans, a plaid blouse, grey sweater, and a maroon scarf that matches the plaids colours. 

I am creating...awesome TARDIS blue kitchen chairs and I am working on Christmas and other cards to sell.

I am going...back to Elizabeth's house when ever she is done, well actually we're going to go to another BBQ, followed by a stop at home and then our 3rd BBQ of the day. And hopefully a nap sometime.

I am wondering...when the people we are waiting on will arrive and I am pondering a conversation FA and I had about the term Christian-Atheist.

I am reading... ChristianAtheist, My Utmost for His Highest, and the Bible and Incontinent on the Continent, Forgotten God, My One Word, and Luke (Bible).

I am hoping...to sleep in tomorrow and I WILL sleep in tomorrow!

I am looking forward to...painting the chairs and I can't wait to sleep...wait no, um...we have company coming for dinner. 

I am learning...to wait upon the Lord and I am learning that life doesn't get easier but it does get better...also when you trust God even the unexpected hiccups are only setbacks.

I am hearing...Elizabeth type...Mom turning pages of a book.

Around the house...cleaning, sorting, and eliminating -there is definitely less stuff.

One of my favorite things...HOT AIR BALLOON RIDES it was my favouritest thing. I have to agree it was amazing.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...sleeping in, dealing with the bent tire rim, organizing Elizabeth's home office/craft area tomorrow, work Tuesday I do not know, company dinner Wednesday, youth group Thursday, GEMS Friday and I am sure more sorting, cleaning, and eliminating through out the week. I also want to make cards, read, and have a few more walks with Mom.
A Picture To Share:...from our adventure yesterday:

Comments