The Simple Woman Daybook 144

FOR TODAY: September 28, 2014
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window... actually I'm out on the deck for the night working on my birthday challenge of sleeping under the stars.

I am thinking about...God.

I am thankful for... my Mom, it's her last night here.

In the kitchen... been a wonderful, healthy three weeks while mom has been here. Planning on keeping up with the trend.

I am wearing...pj pants and a sweater

I am creating... butterfly and Christmas cards. Two separate themes, not Christmas cards with butterflies, though that is an idea....

I am going... to take mom to the airport tomorrow.

I am wondering... about the week to come and how I will adjust to life without a roommate.

I am reading... Forgotten God

I am hoping... to watch Doctor Who this week. For a fan, I am a few episodes behind because mom thought "Listen" looked scary.

I am looking forward to...Encounter

I am learning... new habits

I am hearing...crickets

Around the house... there is nothing too major upstairs. I think it might be time to start making my office craft room functional.

One of my favorite things... hot chocolate

A few plans for the rest of the week:... is a little too busy. Tomorrow mom will spend most of our last hours together running errands, then to the airport, and I have an evening meeting. Tuesday there are games and Doctor Who planned. Wednesday is my life group night, Thursday is youth group, Friday I'm taking a group of teens to Encounter. It looks like it will be a bit crazy but I am also excited for all the things.

A Picture To Share:...

Comments

Aunt Sharon said…
Great photo Liz & Deb