Make It Monday: November 17

It's been Christmas in my papercraft world the past few weeks. Here are a few of the things I've worked on or was part of one of my Christmas Card workshops:

Partridge Wrapping Paper and Cards


 
 
This might be my favourite stamp set in the 2014 Holiday Catalog. I love the words, I love colouring it, I love the cute single pear that is perfect creating a matching envelope and adding a decorative touch on the inside of the card. The I also used it to wrap my FA Christmas gift. We'll be making more wrapping paper at my "Tags and Bags" workshop in December (let me know if you want to attend).
Stamp Set: Partridge and Pears
Ink: Early Espresso
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, and Whisper White
Other: Real Red ribbon, Stampin Up! markers, roll of brown paper, Stampin' Dimensional, and adhesives (I like the Stampin Up! Snail).
Let It Snow

 
I loved this card when I saw it on Pinterest. The biggest change, I used white as my "base" and added the Lost Lagoon as a layer to the front. Also, the original has metal brads on the snowflakes. I really like the look; it helps finish the card. I had planned on adding rhinestones but I've sadly misplace them. The upside my Stampin Up! should arrive this week which has more rhinestones.
Stamp Set: Endless Wishes
Ink: Lost Lagoon and Basic Grey
Cardstock: Lost Lagoon and Whisper White
Other: Embossing folder -Stylish Stripes, Big Shot, Stampin' Dimensional, and adhesive.
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


 
White Christmas is another cute set. It also has a "Merry Christmas" banner, reindeer, snowman, star, and a second cardinal. I've seen some beautiful cards done with this set. When my Stampin Up! order arrived I'm going to add some Dazzlin' Diamonds glitter to the trees and snow to make the card sparkle.
Stamp Set: White Christmas and Festival of Trees
Ink: Basic Black
Designer Series Paper: All Is Calm
Cardstock: Smoky Slate and Whisper White
Other: Silver ribbon, Stampin' Up markers, and adhesive.
Gift Cards
 
I love this gift card. It is a 4x4, and it is very easy to make. I've used the design for every gift card I've needed this year. It might be my next tutorial.
Stamp Set: Festival of Trees and Endless Wishes
Ink: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Under the Tree
Cardstock: Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Crushed Curry
Other: Tree punch, Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack (star), Stampin' Dimensional, and adhesive.
Three Trees
This is another card I found on Pinterest. I liked it the way it was so I made very few changes. It was trail and error figuring out the best spacing/dimensions of the strip (and now I can't remember them).
Stamp Set: Festival of Trees and Endless Wishes
Ink: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
Designer Series Paper: Trim the Tree Paper Stack
Cardstock: Garden Green, Crushed Curry, and Whisper White
Other: Tree punch, Itty Bitty Accent Punch Pack (star), Stampin' Dimensional, and adhesive,
I'm hosting another Christmas Card workshop this week. It will be five new/different card designs for $15. If you are interested in joining the fun let me know and I'll reserve your spot! I will be posting the cards we made next Monday. There is also a "Set of Cards to Give" and  a "Tags and Bags" workshop happening in December.

Comments