A Whovian's Countdown to the Christmas Special

It's December!

I love December -NaNoWriMo is over (a great relief every year), Advent has begun, and Christmas with family is just days away. The halls will be decked, trees will be decorated, and there will be cookies, carols, and Christmasy joy. As the song says, "It's the most wonderful time of the year."

In recent years one of my favourite joys of the season has been the Doctor Who Christmas special. In anticipation of this years special I've decided to have a "Whovian Advent" on the blog, with a new Doctor Who related post each day, and to re-watch the series from 2005 (The 9th Doctor) to the 50th Aniversery special. I watched all of the 9th Doctor's episodes two weeks ago. Today I started watching the 10th Doctor.

To start the Whovian Countdown, here is a sneak peak of the 2014 Christmas Special and the BBC's trailer: 


I'll be traveling home on Christmas day but have plans to watch the Christmas special with my family on Boxing Day. 
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 24 sleeps
Countdown Till Sister Hugs and Family Visit: 24 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian sees the Christmas Special: 25 sleeps
Episodes Watched Today: Christmas Invasion, New Earth, and Tooth and Claw

Comments