Merry Christmas and Ten Merriest Moments

I can't believe it's Christmas!
I think I'm finally gettin' something
Can't believe it's Christmas,
My favorite time of year!

I can't believe it's Christmas!
Been dreaming of a sugar-plum thing
Can't believe it's Christmas,
Oh, boy! It's finally here!
-Veggie Tales "The Toy That Saved Christmas"
After days of counting down Christmas has found this Whovian. I had a blessed Christmas Eve celebrating the birth of Jesus. And today has been equally joy-filled. I started the morning at my second family's home. They know me well and gave me these wonderful earrings. If you can't tell from the picture they are 11th's sonic screwdriver.

Had a great chat with my dear friend on the drive to the airport. There were no issues. After a very pleasant flight, December 25th is the best day to fight, I was united with my family. There was squeals, hugs, and even jumping. Sister made arrangements with Santa that tonight would be our family's Christmas Eve. For our traditional Christmas movie I convinced them that Doctor Who's A Christmas Special would be the best option. Then Sister and I opened one gift before bed.
You would not believe how many attempts it took to get a decent picture. We kept giggling making most shots too blurry. Sister pointed out the oddness of me getting a stuffy for Christmas and her getting a book when it should be switched since she's the youngest. Bha I say...I love my Olaf. She is now introducing me to her favourite K-Pop.

I hope your December 25th has been as wonderful as mine. Merry Christmas to all my friends, family, and Bowl of Stew(art) readers. Here is a Merry Message for the Doctor followed by ten of the merriest moments I could think of.

10. Mr. Copper Explains Christmas
Episode: Christmas Special "Voyage of the Damned"
This is not my favourite Christmas special, but I do love this scene:
I shall be taking you to Old London town in the country of UK, ruled over by Good King Wenceslas. Now human beings worship the great god Santa, a creature with fearsome claws and his wife Mary. And every Christmas Eve, the people of UK go to war with the country of Turkey. They then eat the Turkey people for Christmas dinner, like savages!

9. Join Us For Christmas Dinner
Episode: Christmas Special "The Next Doctor"
The Doctor often turns down invitations for Christmas dinner. At the end of "The Next Doctor" he agrees to stay in remembrance of those they had lost. It was a very sweet happy moment.

8. Seeing Rory Returned
Episode: The Pandorica Opens
Earlier in series 5, Rory is erased for existence. Amy completely forgets him. I remember being so excited when he returned.

7. Jackie Tyler Meets Parallel-World Pete Tyler
Episode: Doomsday
The joy of this meeting is more merry after watching series 1 and 2. Our world Jackie had lost her husband Pete 20 years earlier. Other world Pete had just lost his wife Jackie during the series 1 finale. I love when Doctor Who writers give good characters happy endings.

6. The Doctor's Dance at Amy and Rory's Wedding
Episode:The Big Bang

5. Riding the Shark
Episode: Christmas Special "A Christmas Special"
They rode sharks in the sky. Sharks flew in the sky and they rode them. It was fun.

4. Father Returns
Episode: Christmas Special "The Doctor, The Widow, and The Wardrobe"
This is my least favourite Christmas special, but family reunions are always merry especially at Christmas. I also liked the joke about "fairyland".

3. The Doctor Riding a Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
Episode: Dinosaurs on a Spaceship
I found this epsiode so much fun


2. Donna's Reunion with the Doctor
Episode: Partners in Crime

1. Everybody Lives!
Episode: The Doctor Dances

Merry Christmas!



The BBC Countdown to Christmas Advent: Discover all the Doctor Who goodies here
Countdown Till Christmas Special Airs: 0 sleeps
Countdown Till Sister Hugs and Family Visit: 0 sleeps
Countdown Till This Whovian sees the Christmas Special: 1 sleeps...which actually might not happen till Sunday. We're going to see the Hobbit tomorrow.
Yesterday's Countdown Post: Tuesday Tutorial: Doctor Who Marble Magnets
Episodes Watched Today: A Christmas Carol

Comments