33 + 1400 x 10 = Happy Birthday

I know the actual answer is 14,330, but all the number is significant.

Today is a big day for Bowl of Stew(art). It is the blog's 10th birthday and the 1400th post. I did not expect the writing to last this long when Matthew convinced me to start in 2005. Thank you to all you who stop by to read.

The other number, 33 is the number of challenges in the 33 While 33. There is only three months left to complete the rest. I'm doing better than I had expected.

Tasks I have completed are blue. Goals that are in progress are in orange. And those I haven't even started are in regular font colour. This is how things stand:
  1. Choose a "My One Word" to focus my 33rd year: Abide
  2. Paint the canvas
  3. Read the whole Bible
  4. Finish 11 non-fiction books
  5. Go some place new
  6. Serve/help/volunteer in a new way
  7. Capture Happiness every day
  8. Count my blessings
  9. Plan a trip
  10. Remember Birthdays
  11. Mail letters
  12. Visit my Grandma Stewart
  13. Build a snowman with my sister
  14. Take a hot air balloon ride with my mum
  15. Go for a hike in the woods 
  16. Create a photo book
  17. Learn a new skill
  18. Make a new friend
  19. Reconnect with past friends
  20. Dance
  21. Try a new food
  22. Draw
  23. Grow something
  24. Be a vegetarian for 30 days
  25. Sleep under the stars
  26. Celebrate an obscure or odd "holiday"
  27. Send flowers
  28. Be flexible
  29. Get lost in a corn maze
  30. Send one of my works of fiction to a publisher
  31. Do something I've been putting off
  32. Host a murder mystery
  33. Go on a date
20 challenges completed! That leaves 7 challenges in progress and 6 to start. If I complete 4.3 challenges over the next three months I might actually be done by April 25. Totally doable, right? Regardless of complete completion or not, I am content. This is by far the most successful year of Birthday Bucklist Challenges.

Comments

Aunt Sharon said…
Totally doable Liz. You got this!