Thankful Thursday #195 -January 8

Life is sweet. I have so much to be thankful for, so here it goes:
I am thankful for...
  • the new year. 2015 is going to be great.
  • the Van Meekerens. I joined them Christmas Eve and Christmas morning which I greatly appreciated and they hosted one of my favourite events their annual games night New Year's Eve party complete with oliebollen.
  • Reunions! It was so good seeing Melinda and Lee New Year's Day. Thank you Kim and Brent for hosting a games day.
  • board games.  
  • sushi dates with Mollie and Lindsay.
  • handmade gifts -especially TARDISes.
  • hugs
  • bed time stories.
  • books.
  • challenges.
  • the ability to text and stay in contact with friends :)
  • ENJO (cleaning supplies)
  • friends that drive me to and from the airport and look after my car while I am away.

Comments