The Simple Woman Daybook 149

FOR TODAY: January 11, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...it's snowing again.

I am thinking about...the week.

I am thankful for...hot showers.

In the kitchen...a friend showed me a "my fitness pal". It has been an interesting week of looking at portion control.

I am wearing...black shoes, pants, and top with a cute purple sweater.


I am creating...knit garland (on hole) and a drawing for this week's Wednesday Sketch.

I am going...to a conference this week.

I am wondering...if I've forgotten to do something.

I am reading...The Hobbit, Then There Were Nuns, Jesus One and Only, Utmost for His Highest, The Bible.

I am hoping...a nap happens at some point today.

I am looking forward to...the seeing friends at the conference

I am learning...ignoring the things that overwhelm doesn't actually help.

I am hearing...the worship team.

Around the house...making space for my new roommate. That was the big change I mentioned last week. I couldn't confirm until I had worked out all the details but I have and she moves in this week while I am away.

One of my favorite things...games days.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...all be at the conference all week conferencing.

A Picture (or two) To Share:...more pictures from Mom and my balloon adventure







Comments