The Simple Woman Daybook 150

FOR TODAY: January 18, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...darkest night.

I am thinking about...books I want to read.

I am thankful for...the week I had away.

In the kitchen...my annual 30-day vegetarian challenge starts tomorrow. Happy Birthday Jess.

I am wearing...clothes. This morning I wore my new purple knit dress; it might be my new favourite outfit.


I am creating...nothing at the moment.

I am going...to take each day as it comes.

I am wondering...what adventures this year holds.

I am reading...The Hobbit, The Philosophers Stone, Jesus One and Only, Utmost for His Highest, The Bible.

I am hoping...the night zooms by.

I am looking forward to...sleep.

I am learning...about the Kingdom of God.

I am hearing...the door open.

Around the house...plans changed again so no roommate but it means I have my office to reorganize which is kind of exciting.

One of my favorite things...children's stories.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...nothing big planned but I don't expect it to be quiet either.

A Picture (or two) To Share:...I visited Universal last week

 



 







Comments