The Simple Woman Daybook 151

FOR TODAY: January 25, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...night.

I am thinking about...the methods used to recruit volunteers and the truthism that carrots work better than sticks. Language matters. How can I invite people to an opportunity opposed to guilting them into a commitment.

I am thankful that...I was apart of my church's mission strategy session yesterday processing what the future of New Hope's outreach could be.

In the kitchen...I've decided that there were somethings that needed to be eaten up before veggie month starts so the new start day is next Sunday.

I am wearing...my favourite outfit, skinny jeans with a maroon plaid button up shirt, grey sweater, with a maroon scarf and the best addition is I'm wearing my favourite boots:


I am creating...many card designs. Saturday I am having a card making craft day with people from my church. The goal is to make 120 cards so that our children's ministry can send Birthday Cards to all the children who've visited New Hope this year.

I am going...to be up all night (but there will be board games) so I hope tomorrow is more than sleeping all day.

I am wondering...about what to do with this Shia LaBeouf video. It was not what I expected:


I am reading...The Hobbit, The Chamber of Secrets, Forgotten God, Utmost for His Highest, The Bible.

I am hoping...to keep the possitive head space I currently have.

I am looking forward to...so many things, there are some things I want to blog, I have a something I want to do with the youth group, and Saturday is going to be great too. Life is spectacular.

I am learning...about joy.

I am hearing...people playing Bellz! in the other room.

Around the house...I've let things slide but a little bit of effort everyday this week should get me back on track.

One of my favorite things...happy texts from friends.

A few plans for the rest of the week:...errands tomorrow with writing group in the evening, youth group, and the card making Saturday. Sounds like a good start to plans.

A Picture (or two) To Share:...I went to Diagon Ally

Comments