The Simple Woman Daybook 153

FOR TODAY: February 8, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...night.

I am thinking about...costume ideas.

I am thankful that...my Dad for all the times he did things that others would find scary and encouraged me to be adventurous; it is a quality I highly value today that he taught me.

In the kitchen...um...I don't want to admit how sad the state of my kitchen really is. I did find the milk I knew I bought last week. I was beginning to think I would find it spoiled in the near future. It turns out it fell under something in the trunk and is completely frozen.

I am wearing...jeans and a purple sweater. I was told I look good in purple. I had thought so too when I bought the top, it is nice to know I wasn't wrong.


I am creating...been working on so many cards this week, I've got a new waterfall sketch on the go for Wednesday, and a knitting project I should work on again.

I am going...to be creative tomorrow.

I am wondering...how do they get the caramel into a Caramilk bar?

I am reading...The Hobbit, Conrad's Fate, Utmost for His Highest, The Bible.

I am hoping...for less snow storms this week.

I am looking forward to...card craft day and writing group both happening tomorrow.

I am learnt...that Canadian passports have neat extras when viewed under blacklights.

I am hearing...the computer hum.

Around the house...I've been under the weather so not much has been taken care of, so that's the goal for the week.

One of my favorite things...Mo Mo O'Brien's YouTube Videos

A few plans for the rest of the week:...tomorrow is a card making day with friend and then a writing workshop in the evening which I think will be a great start to the week.

Comments