The Simple Woman Daybook 154

FOR TODAY: February 22, 2015
You can find the more daybooks at Simple Woman's Blog.

Outside my window...so much snow, so very much snow.

I am thinking about...blogging.

I am thankful for...my warm apartment.

In the kitchen...I made supper at home three times this week and was feed by others twice.

I am wearing...brown boots and a navy and white dress.


I created...dip candles with my GEMS girls on Friday: I should have a tutorial up on Tuesday.

I am going...to be up all night.

I am wondering...why I feel so tired. I went to bed at 9:30 pm.

I am reading...Kabloona in the yellow kayak : one woman's journey through the Northwest Passage, The icebound land [audio book], and The Bible.

I am hoping...to blog everyday this week and sometimes twice.

I am looking forward to...opening my Stampin Up! parcel that arrived Thursday.

I am learning...Spanish.

I am hearing...someone walking in the next room.

Around the house...I can see the couch and table again because friends came over for games which forced me to tidy. I should have friends over more often.

One of my favorite things...my youth group. They are awesome young people!

A few plans for the rest of the week:...it's not my busy week but it's going to be just as full. Tomorrow will be catching up on sleep post Inn From the Cold, errands, and writing group, Tuesday will be my only night at home, Wednesday is a Mission group meeting, Thursday is youth group, and Friday we're taking a group of students to Hillside Rally.

A Picture To Share:...this is just before the Coldest Night of the Year walk

Comments